I really love to laugh...who doesn't. There is something about it that is so therapeutic. There is nothing better than a good ole' gut rolling laugh. I feel like I forget to laugh, there is so much that goes on in my life daily that I could just stop and laugh about the situation but instead I get mad and then realized I could have just laughed it out. I am happy that I have a husband that makes me laugh quite a bit, although he says I have lost my sarcastic side a little bit and not so much fun to joke around with anymore...something I need to change:)
If anyone is up for a good laugh...I am in!






11 comments:
HAHAHA! I Absolutely LOVE LAUGHING!!! We do so Much At Tuachan! Do u burn Calories when you laugh??? Ur SO Cute Nat-Rat!
We Should Have like a Pre-TUachan Sledding day! And go sledding a Soldier HOllow!!!
Well yeah!!
LUV YA!
You do have a great laugh too! I am wih ya though. it's rare that I really get laughing anymore! Like the kind you do and can't stop!!! That horse picture scared me when I first pulled up your blog!!
Those teeth are making me laugh! Actually, you laugh a lot. You're easy going and always fun to be with. Sometimes I find myself becoming too 'serious' with life as well...Forget it all and let's just laugh! (Fat or not, right?)
You guys always make us laugh. I feel like when we are with everyone and hanging out, we don't ever stop laughing.
I agree, laughing is definitely medicine for me. I need it to make it through my days :)
Thanks for this post, it made me stop and think, that I need to laugh more about situations than be ornery! :)
I love that picture! Yes laughing is definately the best medicine...nothin like it:0) For some reason husbands just aren't as funny as they were when we were dating:)
That picture is great!!! I agree with you- laughter is the best medicine.
I need to lighten up and laugh more too! I love to laugh, but I think I get too stressed over the dumb things and forget to!!
Sometimes I wonder how many times a day I even SMILE let alone laugh! I should do both more often!
That picture is hilarious!
Nat,
I love that horse pict...so funny. I would love to get together soon. Next week would be really good if that would work for you. Let me know what you have going on. You kids are getting so big. Time flies!
I just totally snooped your blog. Loved it!! So great to see you and your family. Such a cute crew and I loved your February theme. =)
Alisha Tillotson Knight
ps. we blog too. if you have any interest in viewing let me know via email and I will invite you. alishajoy@msn.com.
Post a Comment