First of all I love my gym, it has great everything. I even love it more because I car pool with some of my best friends every morning and we have some classic conversations and it helps me get my bum into gear.
Well on Wednesdays I go to a cycle class (I think I may have mentioned this before...gas ring a bell??) Well today in cycling was hills, I love hills. It is probably my favorite class out of all of the classes. Well the instructor has a name for a really long hill (about 11 minutes long). First of all Eric, the instructor has an accent, so everything he says sounds pretty cool and it is fun to imitate. Well the name for this long hill is called "thee beeg nahstey" (the big nasty). I guess you could say that really isn't the name I would particularly use, every time he says it, I can't help to think of something to do with a bowel movement...yeah yuck, I know. O'well it is a great chuckle whenever he says it and I really love the "beeg nahstey" hill.







6 comments:
Love 'da beeg nahsty hill.' I can't help but snicker every time he says it....
Woohooo - can't beat "the big nasty" first thing in the morning :) At least we all get a kick out of it!
This one made me chuckle. ;D I just love accents written down.
so funny.
That's funny! I've never been to Eric's class, but I will definitley have to give it a try! How's the swimming coming along? I love reading your blog. I love the post about the messes. I can totally relate! Even with the mess, your daughter's room is so cute! I would love to see the whole thing. The orange is so fun!! -Ann
ha ha funn1! and fun times.
Post a Comment