Pecks, Pecks, what can we say?
Your Christmas party was awesome in every way.
The food was delish, the company was great,
we knew it would be fabulous, so we made sure we wouldn't be late!
I think we can all say that the games were so fun,
this party just could not be out done.
So, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our heart,
we can't wait until next year for the 3rd Annual party to start!
All the ladies
Enjoying the delish appetizers
Eating dinner
Chef Chad...Chad cooked these awesome ribs, so yummy. He smoked them for 8 hours, turning them every hour. There was a lot of time put into the food. They were so fabulous, and we ate so much...I believe he cooked 9 racks...wow!
And the winner is Nat! I am also sponsoring Diet Mtn, Dew...Drink the Dew!
And the winner is Nat! I am also sponsoring Diet Mtn, Dew...Drink the Dew!- Day 8- Peck Christmas Party







2 comments:
It looks like we missed out on tons of fun and yummy food. I can just taste those ribs!!! Natalie, you look beautiful and amazing as always.
You are on the ball...I am really far behind on my blog! What a great party, and all because of the company! Fun friends, what more can I say!
Post a Comment