We had a big and exciting thing happen in our family today...Coop lost his first tooth! Yesterday he told me his tooth was wiggling and he kept on playing with it all day long. You could tell it was just driving him crazy. Well this morning we looked at it and it was pretty loose, so I asked him if he wanted me to pull it out. Surprisingly he said "yes." So, I kind of wiggled it, (I must admit that I was a little nervous myself) and then I pulled on it lightly and it came right out, no pain at all. He was pretty excited. So, tonight the Tooth Fairy will be making a stop. So much fun! Now we will have to see how long it takes for his permanent teeth to come in, I have a feeling it will be a while.
The Cost of Your Silence
1 year ago







2 comments:
Oh how fun. Now I can look forward to a nephew coming up and showing me his smile and all his new lost teeth every time I see him. Just don't forget to tell the toothfairy to come.
Wow! I can't believe that! Here's something crazy....Carsen asked me yesterday about losing teeth. And he asked me if Cooper had lost a tooth. I told him, "Not yet...he's not big enough." Then that night he loses a tooth!!!!
Post a Comment