Hey Natalie! It is Janae Sorensen Kathryn's sister in law. I found your blog through Courtney. Your blog is Darling and you have such a cute family! I am glad I finally was able to see a picture of your cute little girl!
Cute christmas lists. I can't believe Bode and Peiton wrote them out on their own! Your children are BRILLIANT! I'm assuming all of Coopers wishes have to do with Transformers?
3 comments:
Hey Natalie! It is Janae Sorensen Kathryn's sister in law. I found your blog through Courtney. Your blog is Darling and you have such a cute family! I am glad I finally was able to see a picture of your cute little girl!
I love your recent posts! What a great idea. We are trying to think of new traditions for our family, we might have to steal this one!
Cute christmas lists. I can't believe Bode and Peiton wrote them out on their own! Your children are BRILLIANT! I'm assuming all of Coopers wishes have to do with Transformers?
Post a Comment