Sunday, December 9, 2007

I am a big boy now!

Our little Bode is learning to dress himself....
Note to Bode:
- Take jammies off before putting on a new pair.
-Jammie bottoms don't go on the head.
-And big brother Cooper's shoe is a little too big.
But, you can do this anytime, we are always up for a good laugh. We love ya
and the craziness you bring to the family.


3 comments:

alysha said...

Hooray! I found you. After I found out your new last name, I googled your blog and here I am. I will have to spend more time reading it and catching up with you. It has been over 11 years. You look great and happy!

Alysha Smith

Trisha Paddock said...

Bode is too cute.....I love these photos of him. Your kids are growing so fast and that little Peiton is too adorable. The last time I saw her was when she was a newborn. Time sure flies by.

Anonymous said...

Nat, Hey I love Bodes new style!!!
Maby next year it will be in all the fashion mags!!!