On the chain today was to do some last minute shopping, I was glad to say that I was all done and did not have to go do any. Well, Collin thought it would be fun to go to the mall with everyone else. I was glad to say that it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, it was a fun family outing. I actually love the whole hustle and bustle (??) of Christmas time. And Aly I saw the hair straightener people...I gave them a glare just for you. They tried to get me too.
Today was Coop's last day of school before Christmas. I was able to go and see their little
Christmas program that they prepared for the parents. They made these cute Santa faces and sang some Christmas classics. My favorite was them singing Jingle Bells. At the beginning of the song the teacher secretly passed around bells to all the kids, it was suppose to be a surprise for the parents. And all you can hear is the bells ringing and all the kids saying "put them behind your back, they can't see what we have." It was classic. Gotta love the kids...they are the best! 

The cutest Santa EVER~!!
- Day 21- Finish up Christmas shopping






2 comments:
Uh oh... What's the deal with the hair straighteners? I bought one. Now I'm worried. See you at pics in the morning :-)
Nothing is wrong...I just had a friend that walked by and they told her she had frizzy hair and needed one...duh, you don't sell the straighters that way.
Post a Comment