Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!

December is here! I can't believe it, the months have flown by. To start off the new holiday month, we had a early visit from Grandpa and Grandma Santa. Charlie and Holly brought by some early Christmas gifts for the kids and for ME!


The first gift was some Christmas books for the kids to enjoy during the holiday season- We love Christmas books! One book is called "Christmas Carols," it has a a bunch of the words to some Christmas carols and then a CD to sing along to. I am really excited for it. It was fun for the kids to open some presents a little early...okay, like 24 days early.

Last year they gave me a set to the Willow Tree Nativity Collection...which I loved. And to top things off, my gift this year was the stable and the stars to add to it. I love it. I have never had a nativity, and I always will remember my mom's beautiful nativity (which Hollie has now...lucky duck!) So, I am very excited that they gave it to me early, so I can display it all month long. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!


To top things off for the day, we had a awesome snow fall. It has pretty much been snowing all day long. This is the only time of the year that I really like the snow, it finally looks so pretty outside and the feeling of Christmas is starting to be in the air.

Collin and the boys had a fun time out in the snow. Cooper loved it, and Bode liked it at first, until he started taking of his gloves and his hands froze. He didn't last too long. We are looking forward to the fun time we can have sledding this year.




2 comments:

Matt and Courtney Orme said...

Lots of snow!!! how fun!! I love your nativity and those books are so cute! Mom and Dad are so much fun and do so many cool things around the holidays! Love the new christmas Blog and music! so much fun!

KEYSHA said...

Good job Nat! I can't wait to see what you will be doing everyday. I made my chain today too (thanks to your idea!) What a festive blog!