Today we went to the mall to go see Santa Claus. When we got there the line seemed forever, and Cooper could not be convinced to come back another time. The thought of standing in line with all three kids was kind of nauseating. But, we stuck with it, and it only took us about 40 minutes to get through the line. Bode was actually surprisingly good. When we got towards the end of the line, I started to get a little nervous. I could picture getting both Peiton and Bode out of the stroller to get their pics taken, and Bode running off (which happens very often) while I was holding Peiton and not being able to chase him down. So, thankfully I saw a familiar face. Grandma and Grandpa Kunz (Collin's sister Kelly's, in-laws) to the rescue. They stood by for moral support. But, luckily I didn't even really need them. Bode was so good to get back in his stroller and Peiton went right back in her car seat. We did say goodbye to the shopping though, they pretty much had it by the time we were done seeing Santa, the most popular guy in town!
- Day 7- Visit Santa Claus







2 comments:
Way to be a trooper! I don't think I would've stood in line that long! You gotta do it though, right?
That is the cutest picture!! everyone looking at the camara and smiling. So cute! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment