Peiton turned 4 months and the Dr said that she could start rice cereal if we wanted. We decided to give it a try...she wasn't too sure about it. The 1st spoonful it came right out and then the 2nd the tears started coming. I think the rice cereal is going to be a slow process. So, if any of you have any suggestions let me know.



Look at the big girl holding her own bottle...yippee!






5 comments:
Maybe if she can feed it to herself, she would like it better. That's what she likes with her bottle right? Better start working on that hand/mouth coordination.
Try the Oatmeal with Bananas. Mason loved that, but hated rice cereal.
I can't believe she's already eating cereal! It seems like she was just born a couple weeks ago! Crazy!
Nat,She is getting bigger and bigger everyday!!! But I still haven't seen her yet but i will on Christmas Eve!!! See you at the party!!! ( I might be singing, so be ware!!!! )
Preslee you are too cute! I am so excited to see you on Christmas Eve also, I sure hope you will be singing.
Post a Comment