Growing up as a family tradition, the first day of December my family would make a Christmas chain. On each link of the chain we did something to get us in the holiday spirit. It didn't have to be extravagant or anything, just a little something to put us in the mood. It was so much fun, that I decided to carry on the tradition in my family. We have been doing it for a couple of years now, and we have really enjoyed doing it.
So, each day I am going to post what the link on the chain says, and the whole experience we had doing it. I am pretty excited to do this, it will force me to make a post each day and then he will help me remember what we did this Christmas season.
So, each day I am going to post what the link on the chain says, and the whole experience we had doing it. I am pretty excited to do this, it will force me to make a post each day and then he will help me remember what we did this Christmas season.
- Day one - We make the Chain!







1 comment:
Sweet baby, now I'll have a blog to look at every day. You are so RAD!!! Your page looks good. I'll be calling you for help on mine.
Post a Comment