For those that have never been I do suggest giving it a try...hopefully you will find it hilarious!
Before the fun
Goofy husbands
Collin and his Ladies...we missed you Eric!
Mom, Dad and the rest of the clan
The whole V-Dub gangAs a Van Wagoner family we went to the Desert Star Playhouse for a Christmas activity. I don't know who has been there, but each time we go, we have blast. There was no exception from last night. They had us laughing away. It was fun to be with the whole fam and not to have to worry about the kiddies, it gives us an opportunity to actually chat with one another. I love the Christmas season because there is so many family activities going on that you get to spend more time with each other. What can I say?? I love my family too, we always have a good time together. Thanks Mom and Dad for putting it together. The front row seats were awesome, we could see all the action!!
- Day 12- Desert Star Playhouse
P.S....Stacy, it looks like I beat you!






1 comment:
I have not been there in a long time we will have to go, sounds like fun!
p.s. Christmas shoes? I can't take that song - I bawl my eyes out every time I hear it so thanks for the good cry!
Post a Comment