With all the craziness of Christmas time, we kind of were not able to do our activity for the day. We were suppose to go and see all the Christmas lights around the neighborhood, but didn't quite make it out. I am kind of bummed because I really like to see all the lights and see how people have decorated. Although I did finish Christmas...yipee!! I am super excited. I put together all the Christmas gifts for teachers and friends and we are ready to go. I know I say this every time, but I can't believe Christmas is almost here. It is so sad because it will be over before we know it, I just want to sit back and enjoy the good time with family and the excitement on my kids faces. They are at such a fun age.
The Cost of Your Silence
1 year ago






1 comment:
Your blogspot is so cute i love it. How did u make the background so cute? Your kids are so cute too. I didnt know that Peitons middle name was June, Zoe's middle name is June too. Thats so funny! Our blogspot is Randalljanaleefamily.blogspot.com if u want to look at it.
Post a Comment