Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Touchfon Christmas Party

Our Christmas activity for the day was Collin's company party. We actually had a good time, I think it was the 9th Touchfon Christmas party that I had been too, and it probably was the best one yet. So thanks to all that put it together. It was at Fleming's Restaurant at the Gateway. For any of you that have been there you know it is delicious!! The food was awesome, and there was plenty of it. They did a funny little video of them at the office and made it a little like The Office T.V. show...which I love. It gave us some good laughs. I can't believe the countdown to Christmas is here. I hope everyone is ready, I have just a few more things to get and we will be done, YIPEE!! I am getting more and more excited the closer we get.

Collin and Nat

A few of the employees

  • Day 18- Touchfon Christmas Party

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I saw the famous Touchfon building the other day! I've heard about that dang place for years and I was sitting in a drive-thu and looked up and there it was! Pretty random, I know.
I love how much you love all the Christmas stuff. I need it to rub off on me!

RaCHeL said...

Hi there! Your hair looks great! ;) Looks like the party was a success. I always love visiting with you. Thanks for listening to me & my silly stories.