Wednesday, December 19, 2007

O-NO!!!

Alright, so I am a little nervous about something. This evening we gave the kids a bath got them in their jammies and then my sweet visiting teacher came by. Collin left so the boys were down with me while she was here. Anyway, Bode is really into taking his clothes off..usually it is just at home, but there was a time when I was at Taipan he he took his shirt off. So, Bode decides to take his jammies off, which I am totally use to by now. Well, then a few minutes later, I heard this sound like the water was on, and I looked over and there was Bode with his diaper off, peeing all over the floor. YUCK!!! What is he thinking?? I am really nervous that this might be a regular thing now...if it is, I am doomed...what am I to do? He basically needed another bath, because then he thought is was funny to stand and stomp on it. I managed to get him away and put the carpet cleaner on it (without him playing in the cleaner). Hopefully I got it all out of the carpet...just a little memo, those that come and sit on the carpet stay clear from the back corner...j/k- I think I got it pretty clean...My poor carpet. Please, please, please...don't be a regular thing, unless it is in the toilet!

6 comments:

KEYSHA said...

Ha! Funny how we were talking about Cooper's little incident this morning.....Go Bode!

Anonymous said...

Oh Nat, I'm so sorry. I hope it's not a regular thing for Bode. But at least it's written down right? I'll let you know if your house smells like pee the next time I'm over. Did your V.T help you clean it up? Afterall, that's what they're here for!

Brittany said...

I am so sorry but I got a good laugh out of that (I am sure it horrified you). Little one's go through the funniest stages I am sure it will pass...hopefully for your sake!

NatRat said...

Haws..I love the comment, CLASSIC!

NatRat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said...

I'm surprised its someone else's kids this time! I thought that kind of crap only happened to me.