Tuesday, December 25, 2007

"Wii" were so suprised!

Holly and Charlie surprised all the kids with an awesome gift this year, that we were not expecting at all. By the looks of it we thought it was food storage.

They gave each of us our gifts, all wrapped the same and looking the same.


We opened them and this is what they looked like...we thought great we all need food storage, epsecially those powdered eggs. Well, Court was basically told to open hers to see what the food looked like and after she has opened it we heard a huge scream and then another huge scream from Kelly and then another scream from Nicky. Collin and I were still trying to figure out what was going on...why were they screaming over food storage?? (We are a little slow) When we realized it was a Wii, we couldn't believe it either. How did they get 4 Wii's?? Awesome!

It was a great gift and we had an awesome time playing it the rest of the night.


Thanks so much for the awesome gift and all the effort you put into getting them.


We love it!!



2 comments:

Kristen said...

That is SO funny - nothing like opening up a box of food storage! How did they get 4?? That is so cool!!! If I see you swatting flies over there I'll know your just playing Wii Tennis!!

Laurie said...

That is so fun! Sad thing is that I would probably be screaming with excitement over food storage!! We're going to have to have a Wii night instead of bunco... I've never played it.