Monday, February 2, 2009

I HEART....

I HEART my kiddo's!

I love this picture, because it is such my kids personality. Cooper is usually just quite entertained with anything, very mellow and just kind of a laid back kid. Then there is Bode who seems to always be off in his own little world doing whatever his little heart desires. Then there is Peiton, the little princess, she is usually making this face about 50% of the day. I have learned just to usually walk away when she does it:)

I love the differences in all of them and I love the happiness they bring into our homes. i am one pretty lucky mom to have some pretty stinkin' cute kids!

9 comments:

The Garber Family said...

You are right there, very cute kids. They come in a close second to 3 kids I know and love very well!:)
Oh, the drama of little girls. They are seriously different, aren't they?

KEYSHA said...

That is a perfect picture! (Which is why I am a fan of candid photography...what family is always perfectly poised? Not mine!)

Your kids are beautiful. Cooper is such a nice and helpful little dude. Bode brings happiness to everyone; and Peiton is a gorgeous little princess (who is all girl:)

Sorry I stole your idea, but it really is too cute to pass up:)

Preslee said...

Peiton is such a girl!!!

When she is older... I think she is gonna LOVE Tuachan!!!!!
( by the way is comin up soooo start packin! )

Annie Miller said...

They are cute and I am loving your new layout!

Summer said...

Oh- the trauma drama face. I've noticed that if they are getting picked on or trip and fall, if they see me when they look up, they burst out in tears and ham it up. If they can't see me, they just start playing again.

I'm loving all of these cute photos!

Hollie said...

I think we should have a contest to see who is worse. Peiton or Kate, the minute I set Kate down, she will win. Cute new design by the way.

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! Love that picture. Cooper is a great big brother and the other two are seriously so adorable you can't help but love them.
So glad you guys are in our lives!

Amanda said...

Your kids are the cutest! I LOVE this pic too, what a fun one to have!

(Girls and their emotions! :)

Kristen said...

Your kids are super cute - that is a great picture of them!