As we were driving home tonight, we were listening to XM 80's channel and NKOTB came on
singing Hangin Tough. Holy- Flashback! I loved the New Kids, and actually I still do...I know I am a geek, but I am a sucker for boy bands. So, I just had to reminisce for a little bit. Joey was my fav...isn't he dreamy? They all are so dreamy...now I am kidding, well just a little bit.
Go New Kids on The Block...you ROCK!!






2 comments:
I hate to admit it but I too was a fan. Infact, when their tickets went on sale at the Marriot center I was on the news b/c I was supposedly their "biggest fan"...My room was COVERED with their posters and Joey was my fav too. Nice flashback..."you got the right stuff..baby"
No way, Jordan was the best. You know I stand beside you on still loving NKOTB. I heard that song on the XM 80's a few months ago. It sure makes me happy.
Post a Comment