Friday, December 14, 2007

Cookie Countdown

We can't believe Christmas is on it's way,
we feel like it will be here any day.
To help us count down in a very cool way,
we made this yummy cookie chain today.
Take a cookie off each day is what you do,
you will then know it is getting closer when there is very few.
When there is only one cookie left we then can say...
Merry Christmas everyone...it is Christmas Day!

  • Day 14- Make cookie chain

2 comments:

brandy said...

Holy Smokes! I can't believe I found you! I love your blog...it is so cute! How does everyone get the creative backgrounds? Anyway,Peiton is so much bigger since the last time I saw her! What a sweetie!! Have a merry Christmas!!

Palmer Family said...

You have such awesome ideas. I think when Mason gets older we will definately have to steal some of them!