Today we made a pretty cute gingerbread house. Thanks to Great Grandma Van who provided us with the kit. It was a lot of fun and Cooper had a great time. Bode had a great time throwing the candy on the floor, picking the candy off the house and tasting it, and then putting it back on. It was an adventure in its self. Cooper did a great job decorating...it almost looks like the model gingerbread house, but I think a little better!
Before the candy
Cooper concentrating very hard
The finished project!!
Before the candy
Cooper concentrating very hard
The finished project!! - Day 13- Decorate gingerbread house






4 comments:
Yum! Good job! Looks delicious....Peiton looks adorable!
Yours turned out much cuter than ours. Granted all the candy has been eaten off ours, but still.
Hope bunco was fun tonight. I'm so sad that I missed all the fun!
What a great mom you are to have all of these fun Christmas traditions! Where did you buy the gingerbread house kit?
I love the house! Cooper did a good job, It looks just like ours except Matt has eaten all the candy off of it now. Peiton looks sooooo cute in that last picture. Can't wait to come home!
Post a Comment