"All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth!"
Cooper lost both of his top front teeth on Saturday. He scored big with the tooth fairy! One fell out while he was eating his sandwich and he didn't realize it, all he realized was it was bleeding. He came up and told me that his tooth was bleeding and I took a look and I said " Coop, your tooth is gone!" and he replied "I ate my tooth!" He was a little startled. Well he had one next to it that was so ready to come out and he wouldn't let me pull it out. I told him, when you leave two teeth under your pillow for the tooth fairy, they usually leave double the money, it worked! I yanked that thing out and he scored with the tooth fairy. I love how he talks with his missing teeth, he has a little lisp and he looks too cute.






3 comments:
At the party, Him and Chett looked so cute together, and they both have something in common, they both want their 2 front teeth!!!
OH, and at the party, Him and Jackson kept running from me, He is a fast little runner! Does he play soccer or Baseball?
Oh my gosh that is so cute! Way to bribe him with tooth fairy $$$...thats gotta work every time:) I totally remember that feeling of one minute you have a tooth--the next minute it's gone! He is getting too big
Post a Comment