Day 16- Letter to Santa
Translation:Dear Santa,
How are you doing? (He gets his "b's" and "d's" mixed up).
For Christmas may I have (he is so polite, I have taught him so well, right??) a
Didj and Martian Matter and Star Wars the Clone Wars DVD
and Legos batman set.
Love,
Cooper
(He circled the ones that he really wants. Santa is doing good this year!)






7 comments:
Cute! I thougt he wanted that mad science thing?
Way to go Cooper! Your pics of the cookie chain are so sweet- what cuties!!!
SOOOOO cute! I love Cooper!
I love your Christmas card too, you are so talented in every way. The card is darling and the poem is so cute, I'm jealous I've never been good at that. :) I may have to steal some of your ideas for the future on your countdown to Christmas, it looks really fun.
So cute!! I should have Graham try to write his out - but I'm afraid he'll come up with something I don't already have. This Santa is pretty much done shopping and that would be a problem! Maybe next year!
What a cute letter! Cooper is such a good boy! I love how he circles the ones he really wants!
What a cute letter! Cooper is such a good boy! I love how he circles the ones he really wants!
"b"s and "d"s and "6"s and "9"s always get mixed up. Cute letter.
Post a Comment