Day 4- Make Christmas Suckers
Today our Christmas activity was to make Christmas suckers. Once again this is a tradition we did for years in my family. My mom was kind enough to give me all the molds and sucker materials to make them a few years back. When I pulled them out today, I realized how old they really were and it probably is time to update them.
Cooper and Bode helping get the sucker molds ready. (Bode was trying to imitate Coop, he looks a little silly, or a little scary.)








13 comments:
Oh what a good Mom you are! You are always thinkin' of somethin' cute:0)
You are such a cute mom! That is such a fun thing to do. I loved to make suckers when I was little. I need to do that with Boston.
Natalie,
Just saw your comment on my blog and agree that we need to get together. You are such a cute little mommy whipping out all your Christmas crafts. Heidi has been wanting us to go to her dad's work...he is a firefighter at the airport. In other works its a two for one (airplanes and fire trucks!) I think he works next week on Mon and Wed I think our boys would love it. Let me know what you think.
Kelley
Well done! Those look super yummy. (I'm a huge fan of homemade suckers...hint.. hint!)
How cute is Bode following what Cooper is doing!
You really are a great mom--thanks motivating me to make Christmas goodies with my kids!
those look very good and i love the mug we have those too.
Are you kidding me? Look at Bode and Coop. They are so cute. Cooper is such a great big brother. You are the BEST MOM ever. My kids would love to make suckers!
Love ya
What an inspiring woman you are...
What a cute Mom you are!! I love that you do something every day. WE did that for October, but haven't gotten into the spirit of it all yet for Christmas. You inspire me.
Yummy!
So cute! You need to post the recipe for these. I bet you could get new ones in silicone that would work really well!
P.S. I'm so going to do this next year. The one thing a day. Well, at least I think I am going to. Remind me, ok? :)
CUTE!!!!! U are such a Cute MOM!!!
( Where u watching Ice age during it, I can see MANNY and SID in the background...
I love your cute cute layout!! It's so fun to come over here and leave feeling a tad more creative. You just oooooze creativity. ;D
Hope Peiton's feeling a little more... solid.
Post a Comment