Day 13- Johnson Family Christmas party
Well most of you know that the weather was a little crazy today, finally we got some snow, snow snow! That snow didn't stop us from traveling down to Gunnison for the Johnson Family party. A trip that would have taken us 1& 1/2 hours took us about 3, but don't let me forget to mention that Collin had us packed into the car and ready to go at 11:00 and we didn't leave Collin's parents until about 12:30. So yes, the kids were in the car from 11 to 3. When we got Peiton out of the car, she had totally soaked through her cute little Christmas outfit and was covered in urine, she was yummy! But the drive was worth it, we had a great time and the Lund's put on a awesome party that again had some awesome food...my gut growing bigger by the minute along with my bum:)
There was a great surprise, Santa and Mrs Clause came to visit. They were a big hit with all the kids. I wasn't sure what Bode would do, but he went right up and sat on his lap with a little confusion. Peiton screamed!







6 comments:
We had the Mckenzie party last night, every one of the kids except halee and nash liked santa.
Cant wait for the party!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like tons of fun, I'm glad you guys made it safely to Gunnison, I heard the weather was crazy! Cute pic's with Santa; Anabell and Jersee both screamed at him too like little Peiton....maybe next year they'll like him? :)
Collin was telling me about this at church today - sounds like a miserable drive! At least the party was a good one once you got there! Hope all your kids are feeling 100% soon! I missed your smiling face at the copy machine today!
OMG...I'm so glad that everything worked out and you made it back home safe...just in time to make those famous sugar cookies for everyone at church to enjoy! Natalie, I seriously lost count on how many I had, and I'm not even in your ward!!! They were heavenly!
Thanks for braving the weather and coming down. We just love you guys and are thankful for the time we get to spend with you. Have a Merry Christmas!
Poor Peiton! I know how she feels. Santa is a little scary. A fat guy dressed up in red with a beard that covers his face. What the? Sounds like fun though. Gunnison is a long way!
Post a Comment