Friday, December 12, 2008

Annual Peck Christmas Party

Day 12- Annual Peck Christmas Party
This would be the 3rd Christmas party the Peck's have hosted and I must admit, they just keep getting better. The Peck's know how to throw a party! Chad spends all day long cooking and smoking these delicious ribs, and this year they were the best! They just fell off the bone and I surely had my fair share of them. All of the other food was excellent too, and now my gut is feeling it ALL!
After the eating of dinner (that wasn't the end of the eating, we went downstairs and there was a whole lot more to eat). We sat down and played some fun games and just had good ole, hilarious conversation. This is a party we look forward to every year, one of the best! Thanks Peck's for a great night as usual!

5 comments:

Preslee said...

U guys are such a cute family!
I love going to PARTYS!!! ( the party doesnt start till I arrive )

KEYSHA said...

Oh yeah! What a party! I look forward to this party too! I think my favorite is the games though. I am now sold on the 'new game'. Lots of laughs! Thanks to good friends for providing all the wonderful memories...Let's keep 'em going!

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

I couldn't agree more! The Peck's always put on a great party. I laughed so hard that night that my face hurt :) I love that! Jason and I both feel so lucky to have such great friends. We are so blessed.
Can't wait for next year!!

But let's not wait to play that "song game" until then, oh my goodness.....good times!!!

Trisha Paddock said...

That was so dang fun!!! We love you guys and am so glad that we didn't miss out on the Peck's Christmas Party this year. I'm still thinking about all that yummy food!

Song game??? What song game??? Well, it's probably a good thing we missed that game because anything that has to do with singing, I'm totally out! Seriously, I can't carry a tune!

And Nat....I love my gift!!!

loulou said...

good times.great chow.