Saturday, December 20, 2008

Make snowman or snow fort

Day 20- Make a snowman (we did snow fort)

Cooper has been waiting for this day that he can go play in the snow with his dad. Everyday since it has snowed he has asked me when he and dad can go out and play in the snow. Today was the day! Collin is so great to take them out and play and build amazing snow forts and what not. As for me I like to stay nestled inside where it is warm, call me a party pooper but the older I get the less fun I am.


There still wasn't quite enough snow to make it as big as they would like, but I think they did a great job!


As the kids went outside, Peiton and I stayed inside and ate...yes ate, what I do best.

Peiton has this new thing where she loves to put on her shoes and the the shoes she likes to put on are the really pretty ones, with bows and it all. This was her selection today...


I love that she is such a girl!





2 comments:

Preslee said...

That is FUNNY! She will love Tuachan!

Heidi said...

Probably enough snow today to finish the fort! And I must not be fun already because I hate playing in the snow - go Oliver go - YUCK!