Today's cycle class could have been awesome, it was hills which I LOVE, but there was one BIG problem...every 5 minutes me and my friend Rachel would start smelling this awful and nauseating smell, o' and was it nauseating. The gentlemen in front of us, felt that he should torment us and toot every 5 minutes! Now this was no ordinary toot smell, it was horrendous! I have never smelt a toot as bad, and I have smelt some pretty bad toots (yes, they would probably be mine). We would catch whiff of it right when it happened (it was hard not to, his buttocks was right in my face) and immediately the towels went to the nose and the breath was held, which makes it kind of hard to concentrate on your workout. And then to make it worse, the fans in the classroom would whoosh it all over and it just lingered for a minute or so. So basically, my cycle class could have been really sweet, but since a gentlemen didn't have the common courtesy to put a plug in it, or just leave, class was kind of nauseating and not because I was working extra hard. That's all.
The Cost of Your Silence
1 year ago






17 comments:
Whew. Glad it wasn't my toots you were smelling! That is disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. I will attest there are some men there that know how to 'rip 'em'. One time (when I was pregnant) I was on the stairmill and the gentleman (not so gentlemanly) kept 'toot'n'. I about puked. Seriously disgusting.
Sorry I missed out on this 'memorable' cycle session. Hopefully there won't be anymore like it!!!
Did Erik have on his santa hat?
GROSS!!!!!!!!! was it worst then the farting contest we haveat tuachan?
( p.s. I dont think I had one with u last year?)
LOL! I am dying laughing here, because I have so been there more than once! It is disgusting!!! Sorry about your ruined work-out nothing is more frustrating!!!
Funny...and gross...probablly all that Christmas junk he has been eatin...you are a hoot!!
YUCK! You are so funny, glad you are still alive ;)
What is it about gyms that people thing that they can let every bodily function let loose and manners by the way side. SICK (but oh so funny!) I'm amazed that you stuck it out. Good thing you had the towel!
Lets just say that had you not been there to tough it out with me I would have left class after the very first incident! Seriously - could he have been more stinky? I was dying and will never sit behind him again.
Disgusting....totally disgusting!
Wow, that stinks! Pun intended! Makes for a great story, though!
I knew there was a reason that I slept in :)
Disgusting!! Nothing like sweaty farts. Sorry.
Did he not know he was stinking the place up? What the? Cooper's santa letter is so cute. I love it when they write like that. I hope Santa has already bought the circled items.
Next time you should bring some lysol or Oust Odor spray and spray at his bum when he toots. Now would be great!
Hilarious.
That'll wake you right up.
I'm glad that Randall was out of town so that I didn't have to witness that fun time! Also, then there was no way you guys could think it was me...J/K
It's always an experience in Eric's cycle class! I missed you guys this week!!
Your cookies looked so good that you made for your grandparents; I think I better go make me some... That is so great that you went to visit them all--I'm sure they loved it!
HAhahaha! What a funny story! I love stories like this. Memories that will last a lifetime!
Post a Comment