Day 2- Watch a Christmas movie
Will it be this one...

Or this one...
I vote for Elf, since it is hilarious! I love that show and The Polar Express is good too, if you want to take a nap. Okay, not really, it does get you in the Christmas mood, but it lasts just a little too long. But why do I care what we watch, I will be gone drooling over Hugh Jackman:) Enjoy fam!






5 comments:
Well i love both of the movies!!!
But I volunteered to be and Elf on the Polor Express in HEBER! ( the Heber Creeper) u guys should come and ride it on the nights I am there!!!!
What a cute idea, you are so creative! A great way to get into the spirit. I would have to vote for Elf too, I love that movie. I'm excited to see all of your ideas, I'll have to copy you next year :)
K sad to say that I have not seen either of these movies...am I crazy? I have heard nothing but good about Elf though so maybe for fun I will rent it this week...Will Ferrell is always good for a laugh:) thanks for the reminder
how was australia? I am assuming that is what you saw. i need to do this on my blog we are having such fun with traditions but oh yeah i haven't even posted halloween, emma's baptism, britta's birthday or thanksgiving...i have alot to catch up on.
My vote would be for Elf too...I love that show!! Keep the fun Christmas activities coming, I need some good ideas!!
Post a Comment