Monday, December 8, 2008

Neighborhood Christmas Gathering

Day 8- Neighborhood Christmas Gathering

A couple of years ago we decided as a neighborhood to start putting the money we spend on neighbor gifts and donating it to a good cause. We have done something different each year and this year we did the Utah Food Bank. We meet at a neighbors house, well there are two neighbors in the area that seem to host it every year since their homes are the biggest in the neighborhood. Everyone brings a treat to share and we just have fun socializing. And I must say, it is nice not to have to worry about neighbor gifts.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm so glad this has kept going - it's fun to get everyone together and not spend an evening wrapping 20 gifts. I think Rachel and TJ did a great job this year!

Heidi Totten said...

I'm glad that we have kept this going, too! Rachel and TJ rocked this year!