Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Read Christmas story

Day 9- Read Christmas story

I love this story!

3 comments:

Preslee said...

That is the best story! we usually read it on Chrismas eve, Especially looking for the hidden pctures in each page!
( If u look at the back pages it tells u to look on everypage for a animal/object ) I think the look and find are the best, it keeps everyone interested and paying attention!

Marcy said...

It looks like you have been having a great time this December after reading over your last couple of posts. It’s so much fun to do something each day to keep the Christmas spirit alive, good job Richards…

The pictures from the Temple are so great! I’m glad the weather cooperated for you. Beauty love company, so you just attract it! It sounds like we missed some yummy cookies.

Amy said...

I love "Breath of Heaven". It makes me cry! My sister has sung it at family Christmas parties before. So beautiful.