I can't believe I am saying this, but come on...bring on the snow already! For some reason it does not feel like Christmas without the snow. This is the one and only month of the year that I want snow, actually, if it is going to be cold it might as well snow.
The Cost of Your Silence
1 year ago







5 comments:
Amen - I don't love the snow at all - but come on already - where is it?
We just got rid of it in MAY!!! But I still want it!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope it wont be a Greenish brownish christmas instead of a WHITE christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hear ya! Though being down south I have forgotten how to drive in the snow! I feel like I'm from California coming to Salt Lake for the first time:) I love it being white when we come up for Christmas...
I agree. 'Tis not the season without the snow;)
I'm with you! Where's the snow? I am so ready to go outside with the kids and make snow angels and then come in and make hot cocoa!
Post a Comment