Australia
I loved it, loved it, loved it! It had a great mix of love (the most important), humor (Nicole Kidman was amazing and she constantly was making my laugh), Villains, sadness and etc, etc...
The cast was great, beautiful and fabulous. So if you are thinking of going, do it! I loved it and hopefully you will too:)







7 comments:
I second that. Loved it. I had no expectations and I thought it was fabulous! (However, I am not sure it is a movie i would go to 2X. It was awesome the first; but knowing the ending may not make it as enjoyable the second time around.)
I'm glad you liked it, I got chills whenever I saw the preview, not sure if it is just because it's Australia, or if the movie actually looked good.
I am a HUGE Hugh Jackman fan too. Oo-la-la. Good taste:) I am dying to see that movie!
I was not really excited to go see this in particular but just wanted to get out of the house. All I knew was that it was a cattle movie. EH. Little did I know! What a great film, I really enjoyed it!
I LOOOOVVVVVEEEED it. Best movie I have seen in years!!!!
Oh GOOD! I hardly ever listen to those dang critics...what do they know!?! I did hear it was a 3 hour movie and wasn't sure I could handle it but now I will make sure to get to the theater--and FAST!:)
Here here! Loved this movie! Can't wait to see it again.
Post a Comment