Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 5

Day 5-???
Well today the chain said to go see Santa, well we didn't make it due to sick kids. But, Cooper and Bode were able to go and sleep and Grandma Holly and Grandpa Charlie for a "Snowman Sleepover" with their cousins.

2 comments:

Preslee said...

FUN!!! that sucks that there was some sick kids :( I hope they still get the chance to see SANTA!

Cant wait for the Chrismas Party!!!

Marcy said...

You still have sick kids? That stinks!!! I hope they get feeling better soon.

So far it looks like you have had a lot of fun this December (minus the sickness). You have so many fun ideas. It looks like your mom was just as fun as you are, she gave you a lot of great traditions and ideas. You are so lucky to have such an awesome family! I hope you are having fun tonight with the Richards.