Day 7- See the lights @ Temple Square


This is probably one of my most favorite things to do at Christmas time, I remember doing just as a little girl. I do remember there being more lights when I was younger, but then the trees were a little smaller and probably easier to decorate. But with less lights, it was still magnificent! The temple is such a beautiful place and the grounds have been done with such great care, everything just looks beautiful.
Collin and Bode. Bode did such a great job, he had so much fun with the other kids and he only ran away from us a few times.
Leslie, Trisha, me. Have I ever mentioned that I have such great and don't let me forget beautiful friends?
A few of the kids...which had a absolute blast. They probably weren't as reverent as they should have been, but they had a great time.
Little Pei Pei. She did okay, she still isn't feeling 100% but she stuck it out quite well.(Ignore the snot rash she has on the bottom of her nose, her and Bode both).








9 comments:
How fun - did you go tonight? Great time to go before it really gets yuck! I am so paranoid about Lauren getting RSV again that we aren't going downtown this year - maybe next! I don't know how you do all these "everyday" things. It makes me tired just reading about it! You are such a great mom!
Sad we missed it. They really are beautiful aren't they? Looks like you guys had loads of fun! You all are GORGEOUS!!!! :)
We always do this too. I loved going as a kid and love having the tradition with my little family. Love the Christmas blog!
So fun! I recognize LouLou's hair so you must have gone last night! :) We are going in a few weeks with some friends and now I wish we had gone sooner since it is snowing!
FUN!!! I am going in a few weeks with the Young Women. CANT WAIT! I love it there. It is such a beautiful place to go, and visit.
You picked a perfect time to go! What fun company--and beautiful lights. I do think there are less lights now than when we were kids--or maybe that is just how it seems now that I am 'older' and much more 'mature!'
Sorry we missed it--but I wasn't about to go 2X with 'you-know-who!'
One of the reasons why we are so glad to be back is to hang out with amazing friends like the Richards and Myer's! We had so much fun lastnight....except for the "pull-over" incident, thanks to my hubby....yikes!
I am still thinking about those yummy cookies you made...they were so good. (As you can see in the photo...I had a couple in my hand and some in my mouth...hee! hee!) Thanks for a fun night!
This post made me SO HOMESICK. This is something I think I will go and do like 10 times while we are living in Utah next year!
OH. I can't wait...
but until then. I will live through everyone else's blogs and PRETEND I am there! :)
I must admit---the best time at the temple ever...I mean with viewing the lights. IT was warm and not crowded at all. (Everyone was at the christmas devotional...he he!) Thanks for a fun time!
Post a Comment